1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled “1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,3-Butadiene.
|Process Included||1,3- Butadiene Production From the Houdry Catadiene process|
1,3- Butadiene Production From C4 hydrocarbons
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,3-Butadiene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,3-Butadiene Production Process:
1. 1,3- Butadiene Production From the Houdry Catadiene process: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 1,3-Butadiene production using the Houdry Catadiene process. In the process, 1,3-Butadiene is produced using the dehydrogenation of n-butane, which employs n-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP). The process allows the manufacturer the high selectivity option; for instance, there are two such plants in Russia working at 270 kta butadiene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-3-butadiene-production-from-houdry-catadiene-process/requestsample
2. 1,3- Butadiene Production From C4 hydrocarbons: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,3-Butadiene production via C4 hydrocarbons. The method uses the steam cracking process, which produces 1,3-Butadiene as its byproduct. At first, the hydrocarbon is combined with steam to lose 1,3-butadiene, which is carried out at a temperature of approximately 900 degrees Celsius.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-3-butadiene-production-from-c4-hydrocarbons/requestsample
1,3-butadiene (C4H6) is produced by petroleum processing and is a simple conjugated diene and a synthetic gas. It appears to be colourless and has a mild gasoline-like odour. It does not dissolve in water but mixes with ether, ethanol, benzene, and acetone. It is mainly employed in end-user industries like the production of synthetic elastomer, secondary lead smelting, refining of petroleum, water treatment, agricultural fungicides, and raw material production for nylon, among others.
The 1,3-Butadiene market is being driven owing to the primary application of the product in the production of synthetic rubber as a monomer. As a monomer, it also finds application for making different types of polymers and copolymers. Moreover, it also works as a chemical intermediate for the production of industrial chemicals which drives the market demand forward. Furthermore, it has been used in the manufacturing of plastics and other products like acrylics, Styrene-butadiene latex (SB latex), Neoprene, Nitrile rubber, or nitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR) that are further employed across various industries furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,3-Butadiene market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,3-Butadiene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,3-Butadiene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,3-Butadiene production?
- What is the time frame for 1,3-Butadiene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,3-Butadiene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
- 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-methyl-1-3-butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA