ATMP Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “ATMP Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis ofa the production process of the ATMP.
|Process Included||ATMP Production From Phosphorous Acid|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence ATMP production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of ATMP Production Process:
1. ATMP Production From Phosphorous Acid: The report revolves around the economics of the production of ATMP from phosphorous acid. The process used for the production of the chemical is a Mannich-type reaction synthesis route. In this method, phosphorous acid is made to react with ammonium chloride’s aqueous solution using suitable temperature regulation while including formaldehyde in the reaction vessel. Unreacted ammonium and HCl are separately extracted, and a liquid product appearing light yellow and transparent in colour is obtained.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/atmp-production-from-phosphorous-acid/requestsample
Amino tris (methylene phosphonic acid) is a white, solid crystalline powder or clear aqueous liquid. It is also hygroscopic that can be dissociated into six negative and positive ions in the water, creating a stable chelate with different metal ions like zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, aluminium, and calcium etc. It has properties like chelation, low threshold inhibition, lattice distortion, scale inhibition, thermal stability, and low toxicity.
The market for ATMP is being driven by the chemical being an adequate scale inhibitor which makes it ideal for many industrial uses such as water treatment on an industrial scale, in detergents, and cooling water systems which are propelling the market’s demand. In addition, it has many properties, like having good corrosion inhibition along with zinc and other such phosphates, making it perfect as a chelating/Sequestering agent in the textile industry, which further bolsters the market’s expansion. Also, it has many other end-uses that are propelling its industrial demand; these applications include as a corrosion inhibitor for steel in the treatment of the metal surface, as a Stabilizer in H2O2 solutions, its use in oilfields (injection water system), petrochemicals, paper & pulp industry, power plants, metal treatment, refineries, electroplating, inks & construction chemicals.
Key Questions Answered in the ATMP Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the ATMP market?
- What are the various processes used for ATMP production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce ATMP?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of ATMP?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of ATMP?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of ATMP?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a ATMP production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for ATMP production?
- What is the time frame for ATMP plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of ATMP?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Anhydrous Milk Fat Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/anhydrous-milk-fat
- Aniline Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniline
- Aniseed Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniseed-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA