Several brain tasks such as planning, and strategizing take up most of the top management’s time in any organization. However, managing a fleet also includes mundane admin tasks which are challenging to handle without fleet management software. This is so mostly because of the time these tasks can unnecessarily take up while conducted manually.
So, are you wondering if using telematics software will help improve time management in your organization? If yes, you’re in the right place since that is what we’ll talk about in this article!
Why Will Manual Fleet Management Systems Don’t Work Anymore?
Administrative tasks such as ETA generation, vehicle tracking, and consignment tracking are a part of fleet management. While most of these things can be done manually on paper, the process is bound to be extremely time and resource-consuming. After all, you will either be able to take care of your fleet or of the paperwork you’ll be drowned in, right?
In one of their latest reports, SAP mentioned that about 80% of leaders from their research believe that since they adopted digital management tools, their teams’ productivity has gone up. If that is not reason enough, let us tell you some more reasons why paper fleet management is dated:
- To make errors is human. However, fixing them takes a lot of extra energy and time
- Getting geospatial information with software aid is very difficult
- Unless you have one platform, you’ll have to manage everything on different platforms or notebooks which will be nothing short of chaotic and confusing
- Manual fleet management without sensors does not have any way of calculating the measurements and data you can get from inside a vehicle.
How Do Fleet Management Software Save Time?
If you’re looking for ways you can help reduce time consumption for easily automatable tasks, here are some answers:
- Flawless Execution: Since computers are not humans and make calculations and decisions based on logic, they hardly even make mistakes. We all know that zero mistakes mean that there is hardly going to be any revision in why most of a task will have to be done again.
- Information Collection: In the present day, data is the new oil, allowing people and software to get more insights than in general. Therefore, anybody can use this data, else problems must have happened because most of them are careers.
- Data Analysis: If you are looking for ways through which each executive can get accurate feedback, this is it. Through analytical reports, each manager knows what their executives are up to in real-time and how they have performed in detail. Managers will not have to waste time making reports and executives will not how to perform best.
Were you under the impression that your fleet can do well enough without software help? We’re sure now your opinion has changed, right? So, what are you waiting for? If you want your fleet to function perfectly. Check out TrackoBit, India’s fastest-growing fleet management system, to help you regardless of the fleet-related and GPS tracking software related problems.
TrackoBit is a cloud-based GPS Tracking Software that offers companies real-time visibility of their fleet and assets’ locations over the world. Trackobit provides an easy way to track vehicles, employees and assets smartly. Its innovative features let businesses know how their workforce is spreading across the world and increase efficiencies in the workplace by reducing wastage of time and effort.
We are a company that was born out of a desire to bring forth innovation. Our vision is to use geospatial analytics efficiently in order to make the logistics sector build on its potential. With our diverse services being GPS Tracking Platform, Field Employee Tracking Software, leave and attendance tracking software, route monitoring software and Video Telematics Software we have helped our clients boost their profitability and become time efficient.
Author:- Currently creating SaaSy Content Strategies at InsightGeeks!
My professional gig started as a copywriter with a leading ad agency. It’s been a fun ride ever since. I have come so far from writing ad copies and creating campaigns to building brands. Yet, there’s a long way to go! The brands I am nurturing these days are TrackoBit and TrackoField.
Other than playing with words and spilling SaaS, I love traveling to the mountains and sipping on adrak wali chai.