The latest report titled nickel production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Nickel.
|Process Included||Nickel Production Process From Sulphide Ore|
Nickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along witha detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Nickel production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Nickel Production Process:
1. Nickel Production Process From Sulphide Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from sulfide ore. At first, the sulfide ore gets set in a furnace with pre-heated oxygen. Around 45% of nickel is made by the smelting of ore. In the next step of the process, oxygen gets injected in order to get rid of all the traces of iron and sulfide. Following this, the process of fluid bed roasting is done to refine the nickel matte resulting in 95% purity.
2. Nickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from lateritic ores. At first, the nickel is mined from lateritic ore using the process of extractive metallurgy. Then, the extraction process is carried out using the roasting method that gets rid of moisture. After this step, the reduction furnace gets rid of nickel oxide as well as chemically bound water. At last, the process of fluid bed roasting is employed for refining nickel matte resulting in 95% purity.
Nickel (Ni) is a chemical/metallic element which looks like a silvery-white substance with a shiny and lustrous appearance. It is categorised as a ferromagnetic metal which is part of the Group 10 of the periodic table. The naturally occurring metal has properties such as being resistant to corrosion and oxidation, ductile, hard, and malleable, along with being a good conductor of electricity and heat. It is present in the environment in abundance found in the crust and core of the earth as well as in small amounts in plants, animals and seawater.
The Nickel industry is being driven in an upward trajectory owing to factors like the metal’s use in the production of various superalloys containing properties like strength, ductility and resistance to heat and corrosion. These alloys have further applications in the manufacturing of products like toasters, wires, ovens, desalination plants, boat propeller shafts and turbine blades etc., which further the market’s growth. Furthermore, due to it having properties like its resistance to corrosion and high temperatures, it can be used for end-uses like gas turbines and rocket engines, which is furthering the market’s expansion. Also, the metal has several applications in industries such as military, marine, architecture, consumer products, industrial, and transport/aerospace furthering the industry’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Nickel Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Nickel market?
- What are the various processes used for Nickel production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Nickel?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Nickel?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Nickel?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Nickel?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Nickel production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Nickel production?
- What is the time frame for Nickel plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Nickel?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Natural Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/natural-rubber
- Neodymium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/neodymium
- Neopentyl Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/neopentyl-glycol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA