Methanol Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled methanol production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methanol.
|Process Included||Methanol Production From Syn gas|
Methanol Production From Natural Gas
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along witha detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methanol Production Process:
1. Methanol Production From Syn gas: This process uses synthesis gas to produce methanol. To carry out the process, adequate conditions are needed, including high pressure and moderate temperature. Next, the phase separators and distillation columns are employed for filtering the methanol derived.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methanol-production-from-syn-gas/requestsample
2. Methanol Production From Natural Gas: The production of methanol is primarily based on the following process, which uses natural gas for producing methanol. At first, natural gas is desulphuriszed, and the synthetic gas generated is compressed, following which methanol is produced, which is then compressed.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methanol-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
Methanol or methyl alcohol with the chemical formula CH3OH is among the simplest of alcohol belonging to the long-series organic compounds that comprise a methyl group (CH3CH3) which is connected to a hydroxy group (OH). It is a volatile liquid that appears to be colourless and has a faint and sweet pungent smell like ethyl alcohol. It is a light, poisonous and flammable liquid which acts like an amphiprotic solvent, an Escherichia coli metabolite, ametabolite, a Mycoplasma genitalium metabolite, a mouse metabolite, and a human metabolite.
The Methanol market is being propelled forward by the use of the product as a chemical building block for a wide range of everyday products, including plastics, paints, construction materials, and automobile parts. In addition, it finds application as a fuel due to it being a clean energy resource which is used to power cars, buses, trucks, ships, boilers, fuel cells, and cookstoves which is furthering the market’s growth. Furthermore, it helps create many types of chemicals which help remove water from automotive and aviation fuels and act as a solvent in plastics and paints. Additionally, it also finds application in the production of acetic acid and formaldehyde (used in polymers), which further boosts the market’s demand. Other applications driving the market forward are its use as an energy carrier for producing hydrocarbons; in the manufacturing products like perfumes, resins and pharmaceuticals, it also acts like an antifreeze. Also, it is used like a chemical to produce biodiesel via the transesterification reaction.
Key Questions Answered in the Methanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Methanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methanol production?
- What is the time frame for Methanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Menthol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol
- Menthol Crystal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol-crystal
- Met Coke Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/met-coke
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA